- PhD researcher at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2014 – expected July 2018)
- Visiting PhD student at the university of Edinburgh (September – November 2017)
- MA Linguistics (Cum Laude), Utrecht University, 2014
- BA Linguistics, Utrecht University, 2011
- BSc Cognitive Artificial Intelligence, Utrecht University, 2010
- University teaching qualification (UTQ, see here for more information)
- Python for text analysis (VU Amsterdam, 2016-2017, together with Marten Postma and Chantal van Son)
- Tutorial Python for Linguists (VU Amsterdam, 2015-2016, together with Marten Postma)
- Several teaching assistantships (Utrecht University)
I have reviewed for NAACL, the Global WordNet Conference, CLIN, the NLP-OSS workshop, and the ESSLLI student session.
I have also sub-reviewed for ACL, COLING, Ethics in NLP.