- Assistant professor at Tilburg University
- Lecturer/researcher at Tilburg University (2018-2019)
- PhD researcher at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2014 – 2019)
- Visiting PhD student at the university of Edinburgh (September – November 2017)
- MA Linguistics (Cum Laude), Utrecht University, 2014
- BA Linguistics, Utrecht University, 2011
- BSc Cognitive Artificial Intelligence, Utrecht University, 2010
- University teaching qualification (UTQ, see here for more information)
|Language technology and its social implications||Tilburg university||2019|
|Research skill: programming||Tilburg university||2019|
|Basic programming||Tilburg university||2018, 2019|
|Methodology for Premasters CIS||Tilburg university||2018, 2019|
|Online data collection||Tilburg university||2018, 2019|
|Social Media Analytics||Tilburg university||2018|
|Introduction to Python||VU Amsterdam||2015, 2016|
See the publications page.
- Panelist at ICT.OPEN2019 discussion: “Where is YOUR moral compass in building AI systems?”
I have reviewed for INLG, NAACL, the Global WordNet Conference, CLIN, the NLP-OSS workshop, and the ESSLLI student session.
I have also sub-reviewed for ACL, COLING, Ethics in NLP.